Brochures & Literature
- Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options (provided by OCC) – refers solely to options issued by OCC. Prior to buying or selling an option, a person must receive a copy of this brochure.
- The Equity Options Strategy Guide (PDF) – introduces some basic equity option strategies available to option and/or stock investors.
- Expiration Calendars (published yearly) – highlights expiration dates for equity, index, and interest rate products, currency options, expiration month codes, strike price codes, and exchange holidays.
- Long-Term Equity Anticipation Securities (PDF) –provides an introductory understanding of exchange-listed, long-term options called LEAPS® (Long-term Equity Anticipation Securities).
- Options Strategies Quick Guide (PDF) – provides a quick overview of various options strategies.
- Taxes and Investing (PDF) – summarizes the basic rules governing the federal income taxation on certain investments made by citizens or residents of the United States who dispose of an investment in a taxable transaction.
- Understanding Equity Options (PDF) – provides an introductory understanding of equity options.
- Understanding Index Options (PDF) – provides an introductory understanding of index options.
This online newsletter offers up-to-date information on the options industry, options strategy articles, Q&A, and seminar information.
OIC Education Update
This newsletter provides information on online course offerings, industry news, upcoming seminars, and hot topics from Investor Services.
REGISTER FOR THE OPTIONS
- Free, unbiased options education
- Learn in-person and online
- Advance at your own pace