Instructions for adding An Investor’s Guide To Trading Options on to your Kindle DX
- Windows-based: Windows 2000 or later.
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
- USB port: An available port or an attached USB hub with an available port.
To connect the Kindle DX™ to your computer:
- Plug the larger end of the USB cable into an available USB port or a powered USB hub connected to your computer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the micro-USB port on the bottom of your Kindle™.
When connected to your PC, your Kindle will go into USB drive mode and its battery will be recharged by the computer.
- Open the USB drive.
- Three folders will be displayed – documents, audible and music.
- Add An Investor’s Guide To Trading Options to the document folder.
- Disconnect the USB drive. You should now be able to view the added title on your Kindle DX
For more information please visit: www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200375640#usb
Kindle and Kindle DX are trademarks of Amazon.com.
REGISTER FOR THE OPTIONS
- Free, unbiased options education
- Learn in-person and online
- Advance at your own pace