An Investor's Guide To Trading Options
An Investor's Guide to Trading Options
Developed by Lightbulb Press, the creators of The Wall Street Journal Guide to Money & Investing, in collaboration with The Options Industry Council, this handy 64-page guide:
- Explains what options are and how they work
- Provides real-world investing scenarios
- Describes options strategies for various markets
This guide is designed primarily for investors who trade equities but have not added options to their portfolios, those who trade options occasionally, and brokers who want to demystify options for their clients or colleagues.
We also offer an e-Reader compatible version.
REGISTER FOR THE OPTIONS
- Free, unbiased options education
- Learn in-person and online
- Advance at your own pace