Now e-Reader Compatible
Looking for a book on options that is compatible with your e-Reader? This guide is designed primarily for investors who trade equities but have not added options to their portfolios, those who trade options occasionally and brokers who want to demystify options for their clients or colleagues.
Developed by Lightbulb Press, the creators of The Wall Street Journal Guide to Money & Investing, in collaboration with The Options Industry Council, this guide:
- Explains what options are and how they work
- Provides real-world investing scenarios
- Describes options strategies for various markets
Download a Copy Today
- Download OIC’s Kindle version of An Investor’s Guide to Trading Options
- Download OIC’s iPad version of An Investor’s Guide to Trading Options
The 93-page, black and white PDF is compatible with e-Reader devices that include native-PDF support. Instructions to upload this PDF to your e-Reader device below.
Kindle and Kindle DX are trademarks of Amazon.com. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.
REGISTER FOR THE OPTIONS
- Free, unbiased options education
- Learn in-person and online
- Advance at your own pace
- No active seminars or events!