Options can be a useful tool for managing risk or generating income, but you have to know what buying these assets is really going to mean. On July 10, join The Options Industry Council for a free webinar to learn about what you should know if you're thinking about options. In "What to Know Before Buying Options," we'll talk about:
- What are rights, and what are obligations?
- How exercise and assignment work
- Understanding pricing factors, including time decay
- Intrinsic and extrinsic value
- Historical and implied volatility
And that's just the start. Mark your calendar to spend a bit of time with OIC. Sign up for our July webinar on buying options today! Registration also gives you access to an on-demand event replay that you can watch at any time.