The Options Industry Council will close out its 2019 Educational Series with a special live seminar in Los Angeles that will provide you with a 360-degree view of what goes in to options pricing. On Dec.14, this free event will feature three instructional sessions for investors of all levels. If you've got questions about pricing, our simulcast is for you. Join us in sunny L.A. - Sign up today for FREE!
777 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Parking for the event is FREE. See parking details for the venue here.
Here's what we've got planned for the Options Pricing seminar:
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PST
In the first of three sessions, you'll learn about the Greeks, with particular focus on delta and gamma:
- The dynamic characteristics of the Greeks
- The relationship between delta and gamma
- Plus, we'll bring in examples and investor applications
10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. PST
With our second session, we'll continue the discussion of the Greeks by turning our attention to theta, vega and rho. Among the key discussion points:
- Where are these particular Greeks the greatest and the least?
- Rate of time decay
- The effect of implied volatility around a binary event
- What to know about interest rates and cost of carry
- Real-world examples and applications
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST
Our simulcast will conclude with a deep dive in to another crucial options topic. In this session, you'll hear about:
- Options symbology
- Contract adjustments
- Reading chains and quotes
- Bid-ask spreads, volume and open interest