Are you using Internet Explorer?
Our videos work in a variety of platforms and browsers, however they do not work in all environments. We urge you to please upgrade to the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer before attempting to run a video on your computer.
Have you disabled pop-up blockers?
It is important to turn off all pop-up blockers. Internet Explorer has its own popup blocker. However, some third party toolbars also include pop-up blockers, such as Yahoo Toolbar, Google Toolbar, McAfee Security, Norton Security and a number of personal firewall applications. Please read how to turn off pop-up blockers.
Do you have the latest version of Windows Media Player?
Some videos require the free Windows Media Player, while others require the most recent version of Adobe Flash. Downloading these free browser plugins only takes a few moments, and solves many connectivity issues.
Is your computer sitting behind a firewall?
If you are trying to access the video from your office, many companies use firewalls to block certain types of content. Please contact your PC/network administrator to see if a firewall is preventing the video from playing on your computer.
Screen Resolution Issues
If your screen resolution is set to 800x600, you may be unable to register or view some of our videos. To check and change the resolution, please follow these steps:
- Go to Start > Control Panel.
- Double-click the "Display" icon.
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Drag the slider for "Screen Resolution" slightly to the right so that the resolution reads 1024x768.
- Click "Apply". Follow the same steps to return your monitor to your preferred resolution.
- Close all windows in Internet Explorer. When you return to the OptionsEducation.org web site, you should be able to register for the video.
To print from our Windows Media Player videos, first log in to the video. Click on the link in the lower right hand corner of the video window that says Print Today's Presentation Here. This link will allow you to download or print the video in PDF format. We do not offer printing capability in our Flash videos at this time.
REGISTER FOR THE OPTIONS
- Free, unbiased options education
- Learn in-person and online
- Advance at your own pace
11MAYSeminar - 10 Options Questions