An Unparalleled Learning Experience
For 30 years, OIC has strived to continuously evolve its educational offerings to help investors learn about the benefits and risks of trading options. OIC leverages OCC Learning, a self-guided eLearning destination to provide practical options education for a variety of learning styles and experience levels.
Learn at your own pace with self-guided courses
Available courses include:
- Introduction to Capital Markets – Learn about the differences between stock and options trading, the history of the industry and the role of the exchanges and industry regulators
- Options 101 – Basic Concepts and Terminology – Learn fundamental options terms and functionality, increase your knowledge about calls and puts while discovering the importance of exercise and assignment
- Options Pricing Explained – Explore several of the concepts that either contribute to or comprise the components commonly used in pricing options
- Getting to Know the Greeks – Learn how an options contract might react to changes in various pricing inputs with the option Greeks
...And more. Launch OCC Learning for access to the complete course library.
An eLearning destination complete with:
- Education from industry professionals
- Podcasts & videos
- Knowledge checks and course quizzes
- Polls & surveys
- The ability to track your progress
- In-depth strategy review
OCC, the world’s largest equity derivatives clearing organization, is committed to providing thought leadership and education to market participants and the public about the prudent use of all OCC-cleared products. One of the ways that OCC supports its mission is through the programs and services of The Options Industry Council (OIC).
Start Learning for Free